Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Quote of the Month // February 2017


I consider this EXCELLENT. What think you? 
(P.S. And did I mention I love his hat?)

~

(Click HERE for more great quotes of the month on StJ!)

Heidi Pekarek is a lover of wide-spreading land, summer dust, white pounding waterfalls, and mountain tops; also of good dark coffee and rich stories. Most of all she's a lover of the One who is the Word, the Word made flesh. You can visit her additional blog (where she shares more about books, movies, and further marvels of life) at: Along the Brandywine

You can contact her at: Sharing the Journey // Along the Brandywine // ladyofanorien(at)gmail(dot)come

2 comments:

  1. Oh! This is an excelent quote! Plus Arthur Conan Doyle is one of my favorite authors! And I, too, really like the hat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hat is great. His quotation is excellent! And I tagged you here with a fun writing tag :-)

    ReplyDelete